Free Service Quote |
Preventative Maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your car and mitigate expensive car service over time. Your Site Tire & Service offers quality affordable auto repair services.
What it does: Preventative Maintenance works like regular check-ups for your automobile. It may catch issues with your automobile prior to it requires significant repairs. Doing preventative maintenance will expand the life of your vehicle and keep it performing effectively for many years ahead.
Preventative Car Service Solutions
Why it is important: Routine preventative service is the best means for you to conserve money on vehicle costs and spare time on quickly preventable technical complications. Each automobile has particular demands, so refer to your owner guide to see what your car needs.
A lot of preventative maintenance is done at routine intervals, and the schedule for your vehicle could be located in the owner’s handbook. Upkeep is advised:
- Depending on driving conditions, frequency, and vehicle make, style and year
- Every 30,000 miles till 75,000
- After 75,000 miles, take your automobile in yearly
- Seasonally for A/C and Heater maintenance
- Bi-annually to inspect and rotate tires
- Oil and fluid changes need to be done every 3,000-5,000 miles
Preventative maintenance may usually include any of the following measures:
- Examine and replace/flush the engine fluids: Oil, Brake Fluid, Power Steering Fluid, Windshield Washer Fluid, Transmission Fluid, Antifreeze, Coolant
- Examine and/or change filters: Air Filter, Oil Filter, Gas Filter
- Tire Balancing and Rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Examine all Lights
- Examine wiper blades
- Examine tires for wear and air pressure
- Inspect and/or change brake pads
- Car Wash
- Tighten nuts and bolts
- Inspect belts and hoses
- Examine for leaks or deterioration
- Examine test the battery
- Examine HVAC system: Vents, A/C and heating, etc
- Run Engine Diagnostics
Your Site Tire & Service offers quality Car Service
To keep your automobile operating much longer, schedule your car preventative maintenance car service with us today! Come see our technicians for your next preventative maintenance car service today! Contact us soon to set up your next preventative maintenance car service and auto repair service. Your Site Tire & Service is thrilled to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of tires.
Auto Repair & Services
Belts & Hoses
Transmission Fluid Flush
Windshield Wiper Blades
All Car Collision, Inc.
12288 Beechnut St, Houston, TX 77072, USA