- “Client”, “Customer”, “User”, “a user”, “you”, or “your” means a customer of Us or an employee, agent, or representative of a Client who has access to the customer account.
- “Client Data”, “Personal Information” and “personal information” means personal data, reports, addresses, and other files, folders or documents in electronic form that a User of the Service stores within the Service.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We collect different types of information from or through the Service. The legal bases for Our processing of Personal Data are primarily that the processing is necessary for providing the Service in accordance with our Terms of Service and that the processing is carried out in Our legitimate interests, which are further explained in the section “How do we use your information?” of this Policy. We may also process data upon your consent, asking for it as appropriate.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- Cookies Data. When a User uses the Service, we may automatically record certain information from the User device by using various types of technology, including cookies, “pixels” or “web beacons”. This automatically collected information may include IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites visited just before or just after using the Service, the pages or other content the User views or interacts with on the Service, and the dates and times of the visit, access, or use of the Service. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding a User’s interaction with email messages, such as whether the User opens, clicks on, or forwards a message. This information is gathered from all Users.
Information you provide us
We receive information about you if you choose to provide it to us through a form on our website.
To the extent this functionality is enabled on our Website, we may also collect information when you post questions or comments on our Website, send or receive direct messages from other users, or when you contact us, including via email, phone, or social media.
When you visit our website
We automatically collect certain information when you use our Website, including: (i) information about your interaction with our Website, including the actions you take, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with, and the dates and times of your visits; and (ii) device information, such as your IP address, operating system information, and web browser and/or device type and language.
When you use the Service, as a User or otherwise, you may provide, and we may collect Personal Data. Examples of Personal Data include name, email address, mobile phone number, and credit card or other billing information. Personal Data also includes other information, such as geographic area or preferences, when any such information is linked to information that identifies a specific individual. You may provide us with Personal Data in various ways on the Service. For example, when you register for an Account, use the Service, post Client Data, interact with other users of the Service through a communication or messaging capabilities, or send us customer-service-related requests.
Information collected by clients
A Client or User may store or upload Client Data into their individual profile, dashboard, or account. Each Client is responsible for providing notice to its customers and third persons concerning the purpose for which Client collects their Personal Data and how this Personal Data is processed in or through the Service as part of Client Data.
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- Marketing. We may disclose information about you to third party and/or business partners or third parties with whom we are working for the purpose of providing you with information about products or services in which you may be interested. We may also use your information to introduce you to other products and services we may offer to you that we believe would be of interest to you.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose. We use the information you provide to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users of the Service. We process Client Data solely in accordance with the directions provided by the applicable Client or User.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Compelled Disclosure: We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition (whether of assets, stock or otherwise) of all or a portion of Our business and/or its subsidiaries or to (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on Us or this website; (2) protect and defend Our rights or property and this website; (3) enforce Our agreements with you, or (4) act in urgent circumstances to protect personal safety or the public.
- Improvements: We use the information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Other Disclosures: We may disclose information about you to third parties if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies, or terms of service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of our Website, (d) to protect the property, rights, and safety of us, our users, or the public, (e) to respond in an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or (f) to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations.
- Marketing: We may disclose information about you to third party and/or business partners or third parties with whom we are working for the purpose of providing you with information about products or services in which you may be interested. We may also use your information to introduce you to other products and services we may offer to you that we believe would be of interest to you.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers/Change of Control. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Use of Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
Our website utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025 (“Facebook”). This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes.
Only users over 13 years of age may give their permission. If you are younger than this age, please consult your legal guardians. Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Google AdSense is or will be enabled on our website.
Our use of information received from Gmail APIs will adhere to Google’s Limited Use Requirements as scoped in https://developers.google.com/terms/api-services-user-data-policy#additional-requirements-for-specific-api-scopes
Use of Google Analytics with Anonymization
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google“. Google Analytics employs so-called “cookies“, text files that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site.
The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
We use Google Analytics with an IP anonymization feature on our website. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from member states of the European Union or signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of our site, to compile reports on website activity for us, and to provide other services related to website- and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or to the extent this data is processed by third parties on Google´s behalf.
Google states that it will in never associate your IP address with other data held by Google. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
Google also offers a disabling option for the most common browsers, thus providing you with greater control over the data which is collected and processed by Google. If you enable this option, no information regarding your website visit is transmitted to Google Analytics. However, the activation does not prevent the transmission of information to us or to any other web analytics services we may use. For more information about the disabling option provided by Google, and how to enable this option, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Use of Facebook Components
Our website employs components provided by facebook.com. Facebook is a service of Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025.
Each time our website receives an access request equipped with a Facebook component, the component prompts your browser to download an image of this Facebook component. Through this process, Facebook is informed precisely which page of our website is being visited.
When you access our site while logged into Facebook, Facebook uses information gathered by this component to identify the precise page you are viewing and associates this information to your personal account on Facebook. Whenever you click on the “Like“ button, for example, or enter a comment, this information is transmitted to your personal account on Facebook and stored there. In addition, Facebook is informed of your visit to our website. This occurs regardless of whether you click on a component or not.
If you wish to prevent the transfer to and storage of data by Facebook about you and your interaction with our website, you must first log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The data protection policies of Facebook provide additional information, in particular about the collection and use of data by Facebook, your rights in this regard as well as the options available to you for protecting your privacy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
In addition, tools are freely available on the market that can be used to block Facebook social plug-ins with add-ons from being added to all commonly used browsers:
You can find an overview of Facebook plugins at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in. If you are accessing our Website from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?” above), in and other countries.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Website visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at Office@AllCarTx.com or by post to:
All Car Collision, Inc
Attn: Privacy Team
12288 Beechnut Street
Houston, TX 77072
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
15. DATA PROTECTION STATEMENTS AND NOTICES FROM THIRD PARTIES
Data protection statement for Google Analytics
Our website employs the Google Analytics services provided by Google Inc. The website usage analysis involved is made possible by the storage of cookies on your computer, which generate information on your usage behavior and transfer it to Google Inc. An abbreviated version of your IP address is typically included in the data sent to Google’s servers. In exceptional cases, your full IP address may be transferred. Google uses this information on our behalf to create reports on how visitors or Users use our website. The IP addresses identified by Google Analytics will not be associated with other Google data. If you wish to prevent the storage of cookies on your computer, you can configure the related settings accordingly in your web browser. Unfortunately, this can result in limited functionality on our website.
Data protection notice for Google AdWords Remarketing
Data protection notice for Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
This website also employs Google’s conversion tracking technology. This is another area in which Google AdWords will store a cookie on your computer if you arrived on our website via a Google advertisement. These cookies will expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification purposes. If you access certain sections of our website and the cookie on your computer has not yet expired, we will be able to determine that you were directed to those sections after clicking on a particular advertisement. Every AdWords customer receives a different cookie, which means that cookies cannot be tracked through these customers’ websites. The information collected with the help of conversion cookies enables us to generate conversion statistics. As a result, we can determine the total number of users who have clicked on our advertisements and were thus directed to a site equipped with a conversion tracking tag. We do not, however, receive any information that could be used to identify individual users. If you wish to opt out of the tracking process, you can decline the necessary cookie (such as by deactivating the automatic generation of cookies in your browser’s settings). You can also deactivate conversion tracking cookies by instructing your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”. Google’s own notice on its data protection efforts in connection with conversion tracking is available here.
Data protection statement for Facebook
Our online presence also uses the “Facebook Pixel” developed by Facebook, Inc. (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025). This feature makes it possible to track the behavior of users who have clicked on a Facebook ad and been directed to the website of the provider in question. The effectiveness of Facebook ads can then be assessed for statistical and market research purposes, which in turn can help optimize future advertising measures. The data we obtain through this process is anonymous, meaning it gives us no means of tracing the identity of any user. This information is stored and processed by Facebook on servers in Princeville, Oregon (USA), in order to facilitate a connection to each user’s profile. Facebook can then use the data for its own advertising purposes in line with its data usage guidelines (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). As a result, Facebook and its partners can insert ads both on and outside of Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes. In your browser’s settings, you can allow or deny cookies as a general rule. Please note, however, that doing so may prevent you from enjoying the full functionality of this website.
16. DATA TRANSFER
We may transfer, process and store Personal Data we collect through the Services in centralized databases and with service providers located in the US. The US may not have the same data protection framework as the country from which you may be using the Services.
Notice to Customers Outside the United States
The Service is hosted in the United States. Please note that no matter where you are physically located, you will be transferring your Client Data and Personal Data to the United States for `viding adequate protection for the transfer of personal information from Europe to the U.S. Also, we may transfer your data to the U.S. or other countries or regions deemed by the European Commission to provide adequate protection of personal data in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service.
17. OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICES, DISCLAIMERS, AND TERMS
Choices you have with your information
You can update the information you provided us by accessing your account settings. Through your account settings, you can also hide some portions of your profile from other users or the general public on the Internet as well as hide your profile from search engines that collect information from our websites.
You can also opt out of promotional email communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email your received from us. You can also update your communication preferences through your account settings on our Website.
Links to other websites
Security of your Information
The security of your information is important to us. We have implemented reasonable security measures to help protect the information in our care. However, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storage is 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of information collected or otherwise obtained by us in connection with our Website.
Children’s privacy – Children under age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information from a child under the age of 13, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website. If you are aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us at Office@AllCarTx.com and call 281-530-6403.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out,
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to Office@AllCarTx.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Do not track
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to a DNT signal, our websites do not currently respond to such signals.
Processing in the United States
Retention of personal information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information. as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is required in order to contact you about our services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “To Unsubscribe from Our Communications” below.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
Acceptance of terms
California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. You have the right to request that businesses subject to the CCPA disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. In addition, you have the right to ask such businesses to delete Personal Information collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. If the business sells Personal Information, you have a right to opt-out of that sale. Finally, a business cannot discriminate against you for exercising a CCPA right.
When offering services to our Customers, We act as a “service provider” under the CCPA and our receipt and collection of any consumer Personal Information is completed on behalf of our Customers in order for us to provide the Service. Please direct any requests for access or deletion of your Personal Information under the CCPA to the Our representative with whom you have a direct relationship.
Access, Correction, Deletion
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you may have provided through your use of the Services. If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained, you may contact us at Office@AllCarTX.com to make your request. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
You may update, correct, or delete your account information and preferences at any time by accessing your account settings page on the Service. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service.
You may opt out from the collection of navigation information about your visit to the Site by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out feature.
Opting out from Commercial Communications
If you receive commercial emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email or by sending an email to Office@AllCarTX.com.
Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten (10) business days or more for us to process your request. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Service.
We have no direct relationship with the Client’s customers or third party whose Personal Data it may process on behalf of a Client. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, delete inaccurate data or withdraw consent for further contact should direct his or her query to the Client or User they deal with directly. If the Client requests Us to remove the data, we will respond to its request within thirty (30) days, but it may take additional time. We will delete, amend or block access to any Personal Data that we are storing only if we receive a written request to do so from the Client who is responsible for such Personal Data, unless we have a legal right to retain such Personal Data. We reserve the right to retain a copy of such data for archiving purposes, or to defend our rights in litigation. Any such request regarding Client Data should be sent to Office@AllCarTX.com with email subject “Data Subject Request”, and include sufficient information for Us to identify the Client or its customer or third party and the information to delete or amend.