Free Service Quote |
What it does: Transmission fluid coats and protects the gears in the transmission. This coating helps protect against extreme wear and slipping of the gears. This is why it is essential that a transmission fluid flush be performed every 30,000 miles.
Why service is very important: Transmission fluid loses effectiveness in time. Replacing your transmission fluid at routine periods may lengthen the life of the transmission and prevent certain transmission troubles.
Transmission Repair protects the Life of Your Car
Have your transmission checked if:
- Your automobile won’t move
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission appears to be sliding
- Transmission is extraordinarily loud
- Leaking transmission fluid (magenta colored and sweet smelling)
- Grinding noises when shifting gears
- Issues with the clutch
- Check Engine light is on
Throughout a transmission flush:
- We drop the transmission pan and flush old fluid
- We replace the fluid and transmission filter
- Inspect for indications of wear, damage, or corrosion
Offering quality Transmission Repair
Schedule a consultation for a transmission check and fluid flush today to prevent common transmission complications and lengthen the life of your automobile!
Auto Repair & Services
Belts & Hoses
Transmission Fluid Flush
Windshield Wiper Blades
All Car Collision, Inc.
12288 Beechnut St, Houston, TX 77072, USA