Free Service Quote |
What they do: Normal tune-ups may protect against future engine complications, while recognizing and replacing worn out parts. Keeping a regular tune-up timetable will help your vehicle last much longer, sustain a higher gasoline mileage, and boost efficiency.
Why service is very important: Many vehicles have parts that are known to break over time. These parts are scheduled for maintenance during specific manufacture benchmarks, approximately every 30,000 miles. While these components may last longer than the suggested time frame it is wise to have them looked at on a regular basis. If these components are not looked at on a consistent basis and a mechanic tune-up is not performed then a major issue could occur.
Routine Automotive Tune Ups Protects the Life of Your Car
If your automobile is having problems such as:
- Poor fuel mileage
- Slower efficiency
- Engine sounds appears: knocks, or pings
- Minor electrical issues
- Ventilation concerns
A complete tune-up done by a knowledgeable specialist consists of:
- Replacing the air filter
- Switching out the gas filters
- Putting in new spark plugs and replacing any type of worn ignition system cables
- Checking the distributor cap and putting in a new one if one is required
- Inspecting the blades and installing a brand-new blades if the old one has fractures, burning or carbon build-up
- Checking the valve-cover gasket and adjusting the valves
- Inspection and topping off all fluids
- Switching out Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve, if plugged
Offering quality Automotive Tune Ups
Preventative upkeep and tune-ups may go a lengthy way in preventing loss of money over the life of your automobile. Schedule an appointment today.
Auto Repair & Services
Belts & Hoses
Transmission Fluid Flush
Windshield Wiper Blades
All Car Collision, Inc.
12288 Beechnut St, Houston, TX 77072, USA