Free Service Quote |
Taking your vehicle to us each month can help make sure your vehicle is operating correctly and running smoothly. You can also raise the hood and not be intimidated by following a few simple recommendations for owner maintenance. A few minutes each month could save you money or repairs down the line.
- Check battery cables, clamps, and terminals
- Check the following levels and add the recommended fluids as necessary:
- Oil level
- Engine coolant level
- Brake fluid level
- Power steering fluid level (if applicable)
- Transmission fluid
- Windshield washer fluid reservoir level
- Check belts for tension, cracks, or wear.
- Check hoses for leaks, cracks, or wear.
- Inspect the engine and under the car for any leaks.
- Check tire pressure on all tires, including the spare tire, and inflate to manufacturers’ recommendations while cold.
- Inspect the tread depth. The tread should be at least as deep as the head of a penny. (At least 2/32″ remaining tread.)
- Inspect tires for uneven wear or any object that could cause a puncture.
Auto Repair & Services
Belts & Hoses
Transmission Fluid Flush
Windshield Wiper Blades
All Car Collision, Inc.
12288 Beechnut St, Houston, TX 77072, USA