Free Service Quote |
- Failing of or damages to the valve stem;
- Permitting air to escape from the valve or creating damage by means of deliberate puncturing
- Rubbing of the tire against the roadway, ripping the tire, or separation of tire and rim by accident with additional objects;
- Extreme wear of the tire tread causing explosive tire failure or permitting roadway debris to tear through it
Some tires, particularly a slow leakage, can easily be fixed and re-inflated; others, particularly those from worn tread, need to be changed.
Here are some simple methods to catch tire issues before they become costly or unsafe. Take a good examination of each tire in a well lit atmosphere. Examine for unequal tire wear, which may be induced by:
- Excessive or too little air pressure
- Problems with wheel alignment or tire balancing
- Problems with the suspension
- Unequal tire wear might be an indicator that you could have to have your tires rotated
These might imply you require new tires– quickly. Driving with a flat tire, especially at high speeds, may result in a fatal collision. These problems have the possibility to create a blowout, inducing a loss of control that can easily be incredibly unsafe.
- Splitting or protruding treads or sidewalls that might imply there is wear or weak point
- Foreign objects that penetrate in to the tire (nails, screws, glass)
- Tread tearing away from the body of the tire
Fast Quality Tire Repair
If you locate any of these issues, come see us for a thorough and speedy tire repair. We’ll inspect and adjust your air pressure and do an aesthetic tire check, and obtain you on the road quickly.
Auto Repair & Services
Belts & Hoses
Transmission Fluid Flush
Windshield Wiper Blades
All Car Collision, Inc.
12288 Beechnut St, Houston, TX 77072, USA